Protecting the Law Since 2015
Born in El Paso, Texas, Albert Nabhan Jr attended the University of Texas at El Paso and received a B.A. in Business.
He then attended South Texas College of Law in Houston, Texas and was admitted to the Bar in 2015.
Albert Nabhan Jr handles matters in Real Estate, Probate, Estate Planning and Business. He is a certified mediator and is fluent in Spanish.
Areas of Practice
- Limited Liability Companies
- Company Formation
- Company Documents and Formalities
- Asset Protection and Liability Prevention
Real Estate Law
- Property Transfers and Title Review
- Property Purchases
- Property Sales
- Property Rentals, Management and Evictions
- Mortgages and Loans
- Deeds, Contracts and Leases
- Traffic Warrants
- Speeding Tickets
- Cell Phone Tickets
- No License, Insurance or Registration Tickets